Listening to songs soothes one’s mind and relieves stress. That is why songs can be a great part of entertainment in ceremonies like wedding receptions. Songs can create a romantic environment and let all the guests and hosts share the happiness altogether. If the song is good it will make the whole crowd happy and it will turn their mood into celebration.
A good song can also help to break the social barrier and can bring all kinds of people to the ceremony together without thinking about their background. They eat and dance while the music continues to play. Even after years, people cherish the memory of how they enjoyed the party and what song was played. That is why it is important to choose the songs you are about to play in the reception carefully. This article will be focusing on the most popular wedding reception songs.
Most popular Wedding reception songs:
In this section, we will be mentioning popular songs for the wedding reception of our choices in several categories.
These songs are the best for starting your ceremony in a happy mood. These are the songs that will make the guests start feeling joy and will kick start the party. Some of the songs are:
- Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
- Good Life by Kanye West featuring T-Pain
- Let’s Go Crazy by Prince and the Revolution
- Lose My Mind by Brett Eldredge
- Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding
- Heroes (We Could Be)by Alesso featuring Tove Lo
- We Are Family by Sister Sledge
- Crazy by Aerosmith
- Good to Be Alive (Hallelujah) by Andy Grammer
- You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oates
All the songs we are about to mention here will force anyone to shake their legs at the reception party. No matter old or young, everybody will start to dance as soon as they hit the reception floor. They will not stop dancing and won’t get tired as this music goes on. It will be the ultimate party floor.
- Dreams by Phil Soda and GoodLuck
- We Found Love by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris
- Best day of my life by American Authors
- The final countdown by Europe.
- Welcome to the jungle by Guns N’ Roses
- Your love by Outfield.
- Marry Me by Train.
- Beautiful Day by U2.
- Hustlin by Rick Ross.
- Levels by Avicii.
Classic reception songs:
Classics are the type of songs that you will hear at almost every wedding party. These are the types of songs that will make everyone feel relaxed and joyful. These songs will let the inner singer out and everybody will try to sing along. These will boost the party mood to a different level.
- Hey Ya! By Outcast.
- Call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen.
- The power by Snap.
- Got to be real by Cheryl Lynn.
- Hella Good by No Doubt.
- We found love by Rihanna.
- Express Yourself by Madonna.
- Do you love me by Contours.
- The way you make me feel by Michel Jackson.
- Take me home country roads by John Denver.
The party is coming to an end. Everybody will be tired and worn out from loads of dancing and singing. Also, food can be a factor. But the end should be something that everyone will remember for the rest of their life. You can select something like slow dancing songs. Even at the end, everyone would feel the party vibe though they are tired.
- The Nearness of You by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
- You’ve Got the Love by Florence and The Machine
- Something about your love by Mason Jennings.
- What a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong.
- First day of my life by Bright Eyes.
- Love is beginning by Imaginary Future.
- I cross my heart by George Strait.
- All you need is love by the Beatles.
- Closing time by SemiSonic.
- Magic by Coldplay.
It is best to make the song list according to your choice beforehand. The best choice of songs can be the main attraction of the wedding reception party. We hope by going through this article you can arrange the list for the most popular wedding reception songs.